- If I order my gear on the Brooks website, how long will it take to arrive?
Standard shipping time is 7-10 business days.
- I live outside of the US; can I purchase MCM Gear from brooksrunning.com?
Billing and shipping addresses need to be in the US or in a US territory. Some international MCM runners have been able to purchase product by having a friend or family member in the US place the order and ship the item personally to the international runner.
- I’m buying apparel for a friend; how do I know what size to get them?
There are size charts on each product page on brooksunning.com.
- My size is sold out; will you be getting more?
All items are available only while supplies last and will not be replenished. If it sells out online, that does not mean it will be sold out at the expo.
- What is the return policy if it doesn’t fit?
Brooks Running holds to their Run Happy Promise - We think you’ll love our products because thousands of other runners already do. So, take our gear for a 90-day test run. If you don’t love it, return it for free. Really. Also, if your gear is unworn and still in original packaging, you have until today’s date next year to return it to us. However, we cannot guarantee size swaps or defective replacements for a limited MCM items.
- Is there anywhere I can try on this product?
We are carrying this product on our website, at Pacers Running in Georgetown, and at the race expo in Washington DC. That means the only place to currently try on product is at Pacers Running. If you purchase some from that store you can return/exchange it there. However, if you purchase on our website and you receive it and it doesn’t fit, you can take advantage of our Run Happy Promise and exchange sizes online (while supplies last).
- Will you release any additional styles?
Brooks Running will not be releasing additional styles. This is limited-edition apparel specific to this year’s race.
- How long will this product be available?
This limited-edition apparel is while supplies last, so we recommend making your purchase early to ensure the product is available.
- Do you have any of last year’s gear available?
No, we are completely sold out of last year’s gear.
- At other Brooks events, you have “special shoes”. Will you have that at Marine Corps Marathon?
Brooks is not able to produce an MCM shoe based on the licensing agreement with the USMC.