When your shoes have run out of miles it is best to recycle them or re-use them for activities other than running. Most shoe stores are able to accept old pairs and recycle them on your behalf. Visit our Store Finder tool to see where you can donate your worn pairs and check out some new models!
Articles in this section
- Recycle Your Old Shoes
- Become a Brooks Retailer
- Register Your Shoes!
- Will Brooks Sponsor Me?
- Will Brooks Sponsor my Event?
- BlueSign® Certified
- How Brooks is Running Responsibly
- How to Join the Brooks Booster Club Charity Miles
- Brooks Product Testing and Wear Testing Program
- Removing an Address from Our Physical Mailing List